INTERNATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND ESPACE EXHIBITION
LE BOURGET - Paris (23 JUNE 2023)
Minister of the Armed Forces, M. Sébastien LECORNU (07 APRIL 2023)
The Secretary General for Investment, Mr Bruno Bonnell, and the Prefect of Eure (department in Normandy), Mr Simon BABRE, accompanied by several economic and territorial actors, visited Solcera on December 14, 2022 as part of a two-day trip to Normandy, during which they were able to see the interactivity and complementarity of all partners from the economy and industry for the benefit of Normandy.
Solcera has the ambition to open up to the advanced optics market and has invested in a new industrial production line for high-performance transparent ceramics.
- Since 2004, we have developed and acquired a recognized expertise in the field of transparent ceramics. These transparent ceramics with their promising performance are used as replacement for glass and sapphire in optical applications where these other materials have their limitations in performance.
- In July 2022, we integrated the equipment necessary for the industrialization of transparent ceramics manufacturing processes. In particular, a recently installed 82m² clean room will permit a five-fold increase in the current production capacity.
- This project is part of a long-term perspective: 11 people have been recruited in 2021, creating qualified jobs and involving the entire industrial environment (suppliers and subcontractors), as well as the local economy. This recruitment plan will be continued over the coming years.
Solcera is determined to become a unique center of excellence in this field in Europe and a major player on the global market
Solcera is proud to announce the creation of its subsidiary in Spain, Solcera Iberica.
Associated with the SYRACUSE
Salon SVTM à Marseille
The Madrid show
Visit of the AID and the deputies
Our Albuz® brand celebrates its 50th anniversary!
SPINELL Defense Technology Project: development of a cutting-edge armor material
Led by Solcera, an SME, in cooperation with Nexter and Airbus Helicopters, the Directorate General for Armament (DGA) and the Defense Innovation Agency, the SPINELLE project aims to develop a light transparent armor solution for land vehicles and helicopters.
This study, launched in November 2014 for a period of 5 years, responds to a crucial need: that of optimizing the protection of the glass parts of in-service and future helicopters.Read more
The helicopters of the Army Light Aviation (ALAT) are regularly deployed on foreign theaters of operations, and are therefore exposed to possible enemy fire. Although they are equipped with the latest technologies to guarantee the performance and safety of their crew and passengers, the glass parts of these aircraft are difficult to protect.
- ZI N°1 - Rue de l'industrie
- 27000 EVREUX
- +33 (0)2 32 29 42 00
- 83 Rue Marcelin Berthelot
- 77550 MOISSY-CRAMAYEL
- +33 (0)1 64 13 61 10