The ceramic components and hermetic assemblies of Solcera meet the very demanding needs of military equipment under operational conditions.
Solcera CERA4RESIST® ceramics combine extreme hardness, high mechanical strength and low material density for high performance armor solutions. The CERA4RESIST® is available in two grades: black & white.
Our advanced carbide or alumina ceramic materials meet specific needs in the areas of defense, security and personal protection.
Solcera has also recently launched the new CERA4PROTECT® transparent ceramics range which opens up new perspectives for ballistic protection of aircrafts and ground vehicles.
CERA4VIEW® our optical ceramic guarantees high transmission in the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the spectrum (300nm to 5μm).
Solcera also offers a wide range of ceramics for seekers with infrared and electromagnetic guidance. These materials combine transparency with thermomechanical resistance.
- Ballistic protection for helicopters, airplanes, ground vehicles and infantry
- Domes for seeker heads
- Embedded optronics
- Igniters for weapons systems / pyrotechnics
- Laser designators
- Boron carbide
- Cera4Protect® Cera4View® Spinel
- Magnesium fluoride
- Zinc sulfide
- Mechanical and ballistic resistance
- High hardness
- Lightweight, low density
- Resistance to rain erosion
- Resistance to thermal shock and extreme temperatures
- Optical transparency
- Infrared transparency
- Electromagnetic transparency
- ZI N°1 - Rue de l'industrie
- 27000 EVREUX
- +33 (0)2 32 29 42 00
- 83 Rue Marcelin Berthelot
- 77550 MOISSY-CRAMAYEL
- +33 (0)1 64 13 61 10